Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Home for the Holidays!

It’s been wonderful being back home. I was only here for two weeks during the summer, and it really just wasn’t enough. And my bed here is so comfortable. Every day I’ve been sleeping in for ridiculous amounts of time. I keep thinking eventually I’ll be all caught up on sleep and start waking up at normal times, but there’s no sign of that happening yet.

This whole week the saturday market is doing the festival of the last minute, meaning it’s open every day until Christmas, so we went down to catch it today. Here are some pictures of the holiday downtown magic:

IMG_1092

Amber said she wanted me to start a photo company so she could have the official job title, “Amber the Poser.”

IMG_1109 IMG_9746

Santa was selling chestnuts at the market.

IMG_1112

Oregon love.

IMG_1114

We bought some Portland ornaments. Not the bald eagle one.

IMG_1123

And there were even some carolers to bring the Christmas spirit.

IMG_1125

IMG_1131

IMG_1167

IMG_1178

IMG_9724

More market stuff I’m too lazy to write captions for.

IMG_9758

I just really liked this for some reason.

IMG_9763

There were lots of other peoples holiday shopping.

IMG_9766

We went into (the new, three story) H&M when it was light outside…

IMG_9768

and came out when it was dark. Took the traditional umbrella man photo, naturally.

IMG_9785

IMG_9792

IMG_9797

When dad got off work he joined us for dinner at the Rock Bottom Brewery next to his office, where I continued my mac & cheese quest.

IMG_9808

IMG_9814

IMG_9826

Night night night.

IMG_9849

Amber completed the trip with some Christmas window wishing at Tiffany’s.

Being home is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...