Sunday, December 19, 2010

Let’s Pretend it’s October

--------- I just found this in my drafts from forever ago ---------------

--------------- so I’m posting it now. Time machine! --------------------

With all the chaos of getting ready to go to Vegas and just everyday life I wasn’t able to give General Conference quite as much attention as I would have liked. So, every night since then in place of my scripture study I decided to watch one talk from conference (it is, after all, modern scripture from living prophets). I’m not done yet, but it’s been a wonderful experience.

This is actually from the Relief Society broadcast, but it’s just lovely. It’s about having charity and not judging others. And President Monson always has the best stories to get the message across. Enjoy!

I may be extremely tired by the time I watch them right before bed, but it’s so wonderful to have the reminder of what is really most important and what I can do to improve.

Hope your day is filled with happiness! Links to all of the talks print and video can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...