Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Rainy Day

IMG_9993

My family wishes it would snow, but ever since I’ve been home I’ve really been enjoying the days it has rained.  It doesn’t happen enough in Utah.  I am a sun addict, but there’s something so refreshing about the rain.  I especially love the sound of rain on my window while I’m trying to fall asleep…  It’s so soothing it just relaxes me like nothing else can.  Everything looks beautiful when it rains too, with all of the lights reflecting off of the water.  The moral of the story is that it is nice.

A few of my favorite friends from home decided to embrace the rain today and head downtown.  The original plan was for us to go shopping on 23rd, but when it was still raining so hard we decided to stay right off the max line and shop at Pioneer Place’s H&M and Forever and the Calendar store.  I’ve been struggling to decide which calendar to buy so I made them pick one for me.  The verdict?  Surfing dogs.  A new classic, I’m sure.

These pictures are a little blurry because I had my camera on the wrong setting… but they’re still cute.

IMG_9997

IMG_9998

IMG_9999 

IMG_0003

IMG_0006

1 comment:

  1. ahh. NATALIE. i was there too! i think i walked past you, because i saw leslie (right?) but i don't really know her so i didn't say anything, but i walked you right past you like -- in these pictures. crazy. & sad. :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...