Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmastime in Utah

I have no idea where I’ll be next year at this time, but I’m going to go ahead and assume I won’t be here. So I made a list of some things I’ll miss about the Christmas season in Utah.

#1 The lights at Temple Square. They’re just so beautiful! Annie and I went last weekend because it’s a requirement for this time of year. (We went on a big excursion that also included a basketball game, shopping and dinner. Such as that we almost missed the lights, even though that was the whole point of our trip haha)

Temple Square Lights

#2 Christmas parties at The Daily Universe. (Plus every other obscure holiday we celebrate)

#3 Celebrations with fabulous friends. (Although I secretly hope they’ll all just come with me wherever I go)

IMG_1996

IMG_2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...