Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Yes, I am in DC and Still Alive

For some reason moving back to DC has turned me into some sort of zombie that doesn’t even have the energy to blog when I get home, even though all I have going on in my life is work.  If anyone has any tips on how to make this problem go away, other than nonsensical things like getting more than five hours of sleep a night, please let me know.

In the meantime, here is a picture from when Annie came and visited this weekend to tide you over for the awesomeness that will come your way when I wake up from my daze!

IMG_4691

Sneak preview of some posts that should exist in the near future:

  • 1 Million Hawaii Photo Essays
  • Portland Perfection
  • Ikea – The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
  • Wild DC Memorial Day Adventures
  • And many, many more

Love you all!  Even though I haven’t been on my computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...