Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Itch

Sometimes I get the itch.  It comes out of nowhere.  Something just clicks in my brain, and it goes, “hey! do you remember when you were there?”  And when that happens it doesn’t matter where I am, even if I’m living in an awesome city I love, doing an internship I always dreamed of. Or that I’ve just been to New York City and Hawaii and Houston.  I mean, I always want to go there.  Really bad.  Back to the magical city where I spent the best four months of my life in the fall of 2008  (I can’t believe it’s already been almost three years). But when I have the itch I want to go really, REALLY bad.  And it’s all I can think about.

I may have that itch right now.  Anyone know how to teleport?  Because that could be really handy.  For a lot of things, actually.

IMG_3433

*song = London Calling by the Clash

1 comment:

  1. Happy to see it is "London Calling" you and not an itch to "Rock the Casbah". That could be much too dangerous.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...