Sunday, April 17, 2011

Snow in Zion

Remember how I said I was going to post more pictures from my trip to Southern Utah with my family for my Grandma’s funeral? Well, I’ve finally found enough time to do it.

As part of the trip I actually got to cross something off my college-in-Utah bucket list I had given up on – going to Zion National Park.  It was snowing while we were there and it was absolutely beautiful.  So now I’m sharing some of it with you.

The family:

IMG_1058

IMG_1062

IMG_0995

IMG_1008

Some scenes from the car:

IMG_0951o

IMG_0961c

IMG_1020

IMG_0978

IMG_1066

IMG_1116

IMG_1143

This is mostly for my family, but if you think you’re brave enough to wade through all of these pictures feel free.  There’s a bazillion; I’m fairly certain every inch of the road was documented.

Also, just since family gatherings are really rare, here are a few pictures.  The first one is my dad and his brothers, and the second is the rest of us.  It was really great to be able to see everyone, even if it wasn’t for the ideal reason.

IMG_0923c2

IMG_0941c

And to conclude here’s a bonus of Amber enjoying our rustic hotel room.

IMG_0794

*Song = Deep Blue Sea by Grizzly Bear. So soothing.

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful. And I imagine that last photo is one amber's grandchildren will someday treasure haha.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...