Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sam’s Wedding: A Preview

Tomorrow I embark on a journey to Houston for one of my most favorite people in the world’s wedding – the lovely Samantha Crist, my roommate of many years.  She’s marrying the charming Erick Weed on April 30.

I’ll be posting more pictures when I get back, I’m sure, but to tide you over during the time I’m gone here are a couple of photos from her bridal shower!  Her cousins put it on at our apartment during the Friday reading day.  There were fantastic treats, which is how all bridal shower’s amazingness is measured, so I’m certain it was a smash hit.

IMG_1881

Note delicious snacks.

There was also a lot of roommate bonding.  Including:

IMG_1891

This year’s roomies.

IMG_2042

IMG_2043

And last year’s roomies. (We’re attempting to spell love)

That’s the little bit for now. Can’t wait to post pics from the actual wedding!  It’s going to be GORGEOUS.

Song = When I Go by Slow Club.  One of my all-time favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...