Thursday, November 11, 2010

Camille’s Magic

IMG_3357

Just got back from studying while Camille practiced the piano. We haven’t done it for awhile, and I am SO ridiculously happy we’ve started it up again. I can’t even describe how wonderful it is. I sprawl out on the cushy chairs in the Madsen with my notebook, Camille works her magic on the piano. And I just feel so much peace and clarity. I get more done, do better quality work and feel great when I leave. Without fail. It’s one of my favorite things in the world. Definitely the way I would prefer to study every time if I could. I’ve tried to replicate it with recordings, but nothing even comes close.

I took the picture above at Camille’s last recital in the Madsen. I love her so much; she’s one of my favorite people in the world. So glad I got to grow up with her and end up at the same college.

2 comments:

  1. No one else I know gets a personal concert to study by. That's awesome, as is Camille!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I just found out about this blog post from calling my family, who found out from your dad. hahah. I'm SO glad you feel so productive hearing me practice! It's wonderful not to have to walk home by myself-- plus, you keep me from falling asleep. It's good to have a symbiotic friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...