Sunday, October 25, 2009

Homecoming: Special Edition

This past week we had homecoming, which was actually way more fun than I thought it would be. I wasn't here last year, and I didn't do much freshman year, so I couldn't even remember what all happened for it. I ended up doing lots of things: hiking and lighting the Y with a concert at the end, homecoming spectacular, ESPN's college game day (they came to Provo for the first time ever. I had to wake up early to go, but it was totally and completely worth it. Even if we did end up losing the game...), the homecoming parade, blue pancakes, and the football game. The one thing I didn't do? Write my law briefs for today. Somehow it didn't seem as enticing.

So, I have a ton of pictures of the week's events. Here's a few for you to get a little taste of what it was like to be in Provo.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...