Thursday, June 7, 2012

Japan in June!

So I may have told a lie last week when I said I could share more stories today... because I don`t have time again. But I swear I will tell it as soon as I can! And even though it is bad for you because you don`t get to hear much, it is great for me because it means I am getting to do all sorts of fun things on p-day! For example, today we successfully made it to the zoo!

But I am getting ahead of myself. Before time runs out I want to be sure to send at least a little sample of the pictures from this past week (we took a ton! You`re welcome, mom), so I will do that first.
First, pictures from the zoo today! The weather was perfect for summer. And the whole Atsubetsu zone came so it was a lot of fun!

We had a picnic at the zoo too! Kito Shimai made bentos.

This is the last week of this transfer, so we have been visiting a lot of the wonderful members in Atsubetsu! And look, bike pictures!
We had exchanges last Friday, and it was super fun because I got to go to Kotoni (still in Sapporo) where Northrop Shimai is and work with her and her trainer for a day! It was great to be able to actually do missionary work in Japan together after being in the MTC together for so long. And her trainer, Kishi Shimai is super entertaining and always takes fun pictures (you would like her, mom). She actually goes home this week, so it was great to be able to work with her before she leaves! We had a dinner with one of their investigators too, who just received baptism yesterday! She is awesome. Yay!

And some pictures from last week`s adventures in Maruyama Koen! We took a ton. And none of them are normal, haha. Love it.
Hopefully having tons of pictures makes up for not being able to write...?
Love you all so much! You are the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...