Thursday, May 31, 2012

Month 5!

Hello!

I have like negative time because we did lots of fun things today! So I'm attaching a few pictures and then I will write as much as I can as fast as I possibly can. I think that these p-day emails are probably good practice for writing stories on a deadline!

All of the pictures are of us with Tanaka San, who is a lot of fun! The first one is of us having lunch with her, and then the next day we met up with her at Odori park to see the Lilac Festival before going to a big FHE at the mission president's house together. It was my first time going to Odori park, which is at the heart of Sapporo, so it was a lot of fun! I LOVE parks.

Lately I have been thinking a lot about miracles, and when we recognize that they are happening around us. I have two stories I want to share, but I don't have time... so you will just have to wait until next week! I am sure you will all be waiting on the edges of your seats, like you would for a two part season finale of a favorite show. Even though this isn't the end, it is just the beginning! So that makes it even better.

Also, we took a ton of pictures today (Although not with my bike. Sorry mom!), so you can look forward to that too. Today we started out our p-day by going and visiting an awesome ward member for lunch at her apartment next to Odori park (yep, I got to go there twice this week!). And then afterwards we wanted to go to the Zoo, but it had closed 5 minutes before we got there so we ended up taking fun pictures in Maruyama Coen (Coen  is park in Japanese. Maruyama Coen is huge and foresty, so kind of a central park like feeling.) instead.

Aah people are arriving to our activity right now and it starts in less than 10 minutes... so I have to go. But I love you all! And next week will be an awesome email to make up for this one, I am sure.

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...