Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Butterfly in the Sky

One of my adventures this week was going to the Butterfly Exhibit at the Natural History Museum – thanks Michele for knowing it’s free on Tuesdays and letting me tag along! It was soooo beautiful and I got to make friends with the butterflies. A couple of them used my head and shoulder as a perch. New goal in life: always have a butterfly on me as an awesome accessory.

For all of you who were tragically stuck at work or school or other places without lots of butterflies, here is a glimpse into what it looked like:

IMG_6284

IMG_6079

IMG_6139

IMG_6142

IMG_6106

IMG_6252

IMG_6169

IMG_6235

IMG_6206

Also, note much bigger pictures. Yay!!

Because I have many, many more pictures of butterflies than makes sense to put in the body of this post, here’s an album.  Go ahead and immerse yourself in the butterfly garden if you want!

*song = The Reading Rainbow Theme Song.  And just because I love you, another RR Community clip.

3 comments:

  1. Fun! My favorite part of the Hogle Zoo used to always be the butterfly house. Love the new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I am here Annie! Where are you?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...