Thursday, March 24, 2011

Birthday Post!

Hey look, I’m posting about my birthday in a timely manner! I think that’s a first. It’s just going to be pictures though, since I’m lazy. It was an excellent 22nd birthday.

First, after class, I went to lunch with my lovely Sam to Tucanos! I forgot to get a pic there (my bad), so here’s a pic of us later:

IMG_0671

Then, I went to work, where I celebrated my third birthday at The Daily Universe. Which is always magical. And included a banana birthday cake made by the ever wonderful Kaye!

IMG_2053

After work and another class the fabulous Andrea took me out to Costa Vida for some more tasty food and happy chatter:

IMG_2056

And then there was a little get together at my place with lovely friends (the rest of the pics will be on facebook, don’t you fret):

IMG_0672

IMG_0679

IMG_0686

IMG_0696

IMG_0701

There were also lots of delicious cupcakes involved:

IMG_0705

IMG_0635

Song = Make Me Smile by Chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...