Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Flavor of Fall

IMG_1803

For me, fall means pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.

Actually, I have been known to eat them year round. As anyone who went to Washington Seminar with me should know, since I made some for dinner group and then proceeded to feed the entire building.

But I especially crave them once it gets close to Halloween and Thanksgiving and the changing of leaves. For more on the reason why I am so obsessed, check out Annie’s blog entry from earlier this summer. Let’s just say that ever since London I have been especially appreciative of pumpkin goodness.

Today I made my first batch of the season. If you want some come and listen to this month’s SPJ speaker, Josh Awtry, who is the assistant managing editor of the Salt Lake Tribune and will speaking on the future of journalism and new media. Thursday at 11 a.m. in the Brimhall Atrium on campus (sorry friends not in Utah!). Nice people will be there.

Or I might let you cheat if you stop by my apartment. One batch = 59 glorious cookies. But you better come soon because they will go quick!

3 comments:

  1. I am SO incredibly excited about these! I can't even begin to tell you! Recipe please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, these sound so good! Definitely sounds like the perfect cookie for the fall!

    PS Loving your blog, it's so sweet! And lemonade? It's my favourite drink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thanks for the blog shout-out, dude.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...