Monday, September 13, 2010

Daydream Travels

Today was a beautiful fall day in Provo, but as I was stuck in forever-long classes I found myself wishing I was somewhere else. That it was still this summer when I was in these cities.

Here are the top 5 places I would like to be back at now:

#1 Washington, D.C.

IMG_8235

#2 New York City (fab photo stolen from Peter Carroll)

#3 Philadelphia (let’s admit it, this sandwich alone would be reason enough to go back and stay)

IMG_6068

#4 Baltimore

IMG_7129

#5 Ocean City, Md. (who doesn’t want to be at the beach?)

IMG_1406

And of course, I always would love love love to go back here:

IMG_3719

It’s crazy to think that exactly two years ago last Monday I arrived at 27 Palace Court. If anyone happens to invent a way to teleport before me, pretty please let me know?

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...