Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Chuck Reunion

So, the season two DVD of Chuck came out today, and needless to say, I bought it immediately after I finished at work. Then I proceeded to watch three episodes in a row. And I may have watched a couple from season one yesterday at Annie's...

I really just can't help myself. The last season ended last April, and the show wasn't even scheduled to come back on until after the olympics, so having it back again now is like a miracle. It will bring so much joy into my life. To me it's the perfect blend of action and comedy, plus it's not even dirty and there's great music.

I just wanted to make sure that you were all aware of the wonderfulness that will be on TV this Sunday, and then new again that Monday, so you don't miss out. Because that would just be tragic. You should all watch the season finale to prep yourselves as well, so I'm posting it on here for your viewing pleasure and convenience. I know all of you don't want to study or do any homework the first week of school anyways. I promise you won't regret it. No one I've forced to watch with me has disliked it yet!


For those who want to waste a little more time (although I think watching the episode of Chuck would actually just enhance it), I came across this funny blog post from a while ago about Chuck vs. Obama while I was looking for a picture. You're intrigued, admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...