Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Tree Hunt

Todays was one of the most important days in December – the day we bring home our Christmas tree. In recent years we may not have cut down the tree ourselves every time, but as self respecting Oregonians we have always gone to a tree farm to pick it up! This year was colder than usual, but it was beautiful and I was happy because it was the first time I’ve been home to pick out the tree since high school.

IMG_8954IMG_8950

IMG_8959IMG_8962

Fun fact: did you know that Oregon is the no. 1 producer of Christmas trees? We love our trees (I wanted to link to an Oregon tourism commercial that said “Do you like trees? Visit Oregon” But I couldn’t find it. Sad day. You’ll have to imagine it.).

*Christmas song = N’sync’s Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays. Clearly a classic. PLEASE watch the video.

1 comment:

  1. I like trees! Maybe that's why I like Oregon so much...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...