Thursday, August 4, 2011

Portland Summers are Cute and Delicious

From the “I should have posted about this forever ago” archives of my brain comes this entry about when I was still in Portland in May and hung out with the wonderful Leslie. 

I was home and she was in town, so it was necessary for us to have a reunion.  She was still in school at Portland State so I met her downtown during her lunch break in the Pearl at a new, adorable little place called Cloud Seven Café.  I actually found out about it on my lovely friend Rachel’s blog (thanks Rachel!!).  Much happiness ensued.

IMG_4620

This was my beautiful food.  Probably the most delicious chicken salad sandwich I’ve ever had in my life.

IMG_4622

Leslie’s food.  She had a pretty smoothie too.

See?  Cute and delicious.

IMG_4627

IMG_4639

IMG_4641

Naturally we wandered around the area next to the café too. 

The moral of the story is that Portland rocks.  The end.

*song = Dog Days are Over by Florence + The Machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...