Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just Keep Swimming

Today was my wonderful roommate Sam’s last home swim meet of her college career. Isn’t she cute?

IMG_0186

My other roomies and sister went to support her. I’ve been to a lot of her meets over the past four years, and they’re always a ton of fun.

IMG_0111

IMG_0124

IMG_0114

IMG_0202

We also took a little Jamba trip on Amber’s magic money card.

IMG_0144

IMG_0148

Overall, a lovely day. The weather was even nice, leading me to decide that I would be REALLY ok with it being spring now…

*Also, I am in love with the song Swim Until You Can’t See Land by Frightened Rabbit, and I feel like it works really well with this post. Because it mentions swimming. So I’ll give you a link.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this blog probably just as much as you love Amber's magic money card. And you rock Sam!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...