Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Caramel Cookie Conquest

A tasty adventure in photos.

IMG_9704c

IMG_9623

The humble beginnings.

IMG_9627

IMG_9642

But then came the caramel.

IMG_9650

IMG_9669

Waiting for the chocolate chips to melt. We watched 30 Rock throughout the entire process; it’s an essential ingredient.

IMG_9666

IMG_9663

Then the chocolate was spread.

IMG_9674 IMG_9677 And we put it in the freezer to set.IMG_9686IMG_9699

With much patience it was broken…

IMG_9704

Now it’s waiting to be devoured! Well, the part that hasn’t yet been consumed by me.

You can come to the James Bond Mocktail party at my place this Saturday to try them. Check your facebook or shoot me a text for details :)

I NEVER cook, by the way, so you should be really amazed by the fact that I have posted about cookies not once, but twice in the recent weeks.

And thanks for the help Annie! As always.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie, they turned out PERFECT! And everyone is going to want you to make them after they taste how yummy they are (especially with the secret 30 Rock ingredient)! James Bond will love them (you did invite him, didn't you?). I love the step by step pictures, you are a cooking/baking blogger! So, what are the next adventures of Natalie and Annie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look wonderful!!! I'm glad I could be a part of it. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...