Thursday, July 15, 2010

Freedom Run

I can't ever run on tracks because I get bored of the scenery really quick. That isn't a problem here, and I love it. My new most favorite run route in the world is from where I live to the capitol building and back. It's about 8 miles round trip, but it doesn't seem nearly that long because there are all sorts of things to distract you, like monuments, museums, tourists and plenty of softball and dodgeball games. It's only a matter of time before I get hit by a stray ball, which just makes it all the more exciting. Unfortunately I only seem to have enough time to go the full route once every 600 weeks, but I was able to do it last night and it was beautiful. There was even a little rainstorm in the middle. So refreshing.

Here is a map so you can appreciate how wonderful it is and see all of the cool things I get to pass. Running in Provo is going to seem more boring than ever when I get back.


















Also, I found out how to get through my work's ridiculous security set-up (they said cia.gov was not secure!) to make this post. Bwahaha. But don't worry, I'm still being extremely productive. This only took a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...