Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Magazine

I finished my final project for my publication design class and I'm pretty excited about it. We had to create 6 pages of our own magazine from scratch. We started with a blank page and had to come up with our own concepts and find all of the art and everything, so it took a lot of time but I'm really happy with the result, and I hope you like it too. You can even click them to make them bigger if you want.

A fun note, the pictures on page five (of the girls in dresses) were taken by my friend Olivia from high school. She goes to NYU now and has her own company called Olivia Renee Photography. You should check out her Web site or her blog because she is cool.




3 comments:

  1. That looks soooo good! Congrats on being done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is amazing!! You are so talented :) haha did you take all these photos yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Natalie! This all looks so good! I'm jealous of your mad skills.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...