Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday Love

It's at this point of having a blog (one week in) that I am realizing why I haven't had one since I've been back from London. Nothing happens in my life here that is worthy of being in my blog. So, in order to put something new on here I will talk about how much I love Tuesdays.

Now, Tuesdays aren't usually a favorite for most people, but for me they are beautiful. It all began when I looked at my schedule for this semester and discovered that there was a glorious hole in my schedule. Absolutely no classes on Tuesdays. It's like an oasis in the middle of my week. I mean, Fridays and Saturdays are always supposed to be great but this Tuesday thing is an added bonus in my life. I still have work, but work is a lot of fun so that doesn't really even count as something I have to do. As an example of how awesome they are I will tell you about today.

Last night since I knew I wouldn't have anything going on in the morning I got to go to a 10:15 showing of Star Trek with some of my friends from London. It was only 50 cents. I like that. I also like watching Chris Pine. Then, after coming home late I slept in until a beautiful 10:30, at which point I got up and watched the weekly forum while eating breakfast/lunch and then moseyed over to work. After work it got even better when I went with Christy to Costco to pick up the third season of 30 Rock that came out today and got a smoothie and pizza (I know you want all of these details) to eat while watching a couple of episodes back at her apartment. To top it all off, shortly after I got home I got a call from my great friend Megan, who also went to London with me and graduated in April, saying that she was in town and wanted to hang out. So we did that and it was oh so good. The only problem with today is that I never really got around to doing the homework for tomorrow, but I can always do that later...

Moral of the story: I love Tuesdays.

I may have underestimated how dark it is in movie theaters. This is post photoshop.

30 Rock happiness.

Megan! I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...