Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Alright, I Give In


We all know that I miss London like heck, but it turns out that I've missed blogging as well, and while I can't teleport back to London right now the blog thing is an easy fix. So here it is. I make no promises as to how often I will write or what I will write about, but this does have the potential to be a lot of fun. Also, I've been feeling kind of like a hypocrite for not having a blog since I'm a print journalism major on the new media track. This is what I study, so it should probably be something I do.

Sometimes there might be only writing or only pictures, but either way I hope you enjoy. Even if there are only two of you. Brace yourself for my random thoughts! If nothing else, my mom is constantly begging for pictures and this should help with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...