Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Confession in Print

Windows Photo Viewer Wallpaper

There are some days where I really, really, really miss working at a newspaper.

This is one of those days.

Actually, this past week has been full of those days. I guess it should be expected that I would have withdrawals. I majored in journalism for a reason, after all. And I spent almost everyday of two and a half years of my college education in The Daily Universe newsroom working with awesome newspaper people, who are some of my favorite people in the world btw.

I just miss it. So much. Journalism, I will return to you soon! Just give me, oh, let’s say 18 months.

(The photo above is of the DU’s staff the last semester I worked there)
*Song = All My Loving by the Beatles, Across the Universe style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...