Monday, June 7, 2010

The Left Behind

For some reason even though I’m doing awesome things all the time (for example, memorial day weekend I headed up to New York to stay in Chelsea Warren’s awesome apartment and play with other lovely Daily Universe people), I am in a blogging rut.

So, I will once again discuss my love of my Converse. I couldn’t possibly justify bringing all of them with me to D.C. Only the the newest light bright blue ones won the trip.

Here they all are together. They are the best shoes. I want every color ever.

IMG_5826

This is my first most favorite pair. I acquired them sophomore year of high school. And I still wear them. All of the time.

IMG_5823

I also miss this.

IMG_5827

I’ll write about something more substantial soon.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...