Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Finally

Last semester for my photojournalism class we had to do an audio slideshow, so I did mine on the Provo Farmer’s Market because I am naturally attracted to such things. The one here has nothing on the one in Portland, but it’s still fun. Anyways, since the school didn’t have the right plug-in to turn the slideshow into a file I could use it was stuck in the computer lab until last night. For the longest time the only way I could show it to anyone was to drag them into the Brimhall building, but now it has been liberated from the third computer on the right and is here on my blog for all to see. I know you’re excited.

And thanks again to the lovely Katie Andrus, who let me interview her for this. It was in October so she probably forgot it ever happened. But she’s cool so you should check out her blog.

Here’s the video. It’s only a minute thirty, so you totally have time to watch it.



Or there's a better one on vimeo. It just doesn't want to cooperate and fit on my blog.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I also like the cupcake slideshow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Way to be checking out the Utah People's Post.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...